Below are my packaged design services. Please feel free to get in touch if you don't see something you had hoped for. I'm open to designing a variety of items including, menus, wedding invites, social media graphics, PDFs, and so on.
SIMPLE LOGO DESIGN
Timeline - 2 weeks
Final Files - JPG | PNG | EPS
FULL BRAND DESIGN
Timeline - 6 weeks
Primary + Secondary logo designs
Custom patterns and graphics as needed
Colour palette + Font palette
3 brand items (social media graphics, newsletter design, business cards, postcard, etc)
Brand guide PDF
FULL BRAND EXPERIENCE + SQUARESPACE WEBSITE DESIGN
Timeline - 9 weeks
Everything in the Full Brand Package
10 designed Squarespace pages
Custom CSS added for a unique (less out of the box) look to fit your brand
SEO added to website
Web elements as needed
1 month support after site is launched
YOU GOT THE QUESTIONS, I GOT THE ANSWERS
+ I would love to work with you, what should I do next?
I'm so happy you've considered me for your project! Please fill out my "Hire Me" form and provide as much info as possible.
+ How far in advance should I contact you about a project?
I'm currently taking on new clients, so feel free to contact me to see if we would be the perfect match.
+ Can I create my own custom package?
Yes! I'm happy to create your own custom package at a special price. Please contact me so we can discuss.
+ How long does a project take to complete?
Each project is unique so once I know exactly what you need I can give you a better estimate. I only take on a few clients each month so I can dedicate the right amount of time to your project to give it all the love and care it deserves.
+ How do I pay you?
Please note there is a 50% deposit on all design work. This ensures that I know you're 100% committed to working together. The other 50% will be required before I hand over any final design elements. If you would like to book a project in advance I will require non-refundable 25% to hold your spot on the calendar and the the other 25% will be due before we begin your project.
I currently use Freshbooks and accept Paypal and Stripe
+ Do we need to be in the same city to work together?
Absolutely not! Most of the communication and file sharing will be done over email so there is no need to be in the same city. If you're located in Toronto and would like to meet up to chat and have coffee I am more than happy to.
The Good to know stuff
- Prices do not include printing costs, Squarespace set up fees, stock photography, fonts, and graphics that may need to be purchased for your project. Please note I require approval from you before I make any purchases and the cost will be added to the final invoice.
- A 50% deposit is required before I begin any design work
- The final 50% will be paid before I hand over any files or launch your site
- Communication is key when it comes to working together. Slow communication will end up in slow turnaround times
- It's super important I receive detailed feedback from you so I know exactly what it is you're looking for
- I require all website copy, images and anything else I might need in order to create your website.
- Deposits are non-refundable